SINOSURE - DELAY OF PAYMENT, NOW IT IS POSSIBLE15 Ноября 2017
Ethtrade Co., LTD provides an opportunity to defer payment for goods delivered for up to 1 year without any collateral. Ethtrade Co., LTD makes it possible to increase the volume of working capital and keep the product range in stock, which increases the chances of its sale to the end customer. Ethtrade Co., LTD is open for personal use. In the presence of an accumulated customer base, the equipment purchased will pay for itself very quickly, will allow you to calculate under the contract and begin to make "net" profit.
This service is supported by Ethtrade Co., LTD. China and its trading partners. In the event that for some reason the trading partners are unable to pay for the equipment in advance agreed upon terms (as a rule, the terms are from 90 days to 1 year and are agreed separately for each partner), then SINOSURE will reimburse Ethtrade Co., LTD from 60% to 80% of the sum insured.
SINOSURE Corporation is the only authorized company providing export transaction insurance services, it reports directly to the Ministry of Finance of China and is designed to help increase export volumes. From the time it was founded in 2001 to 2013, SINOSURE Corporation insured export operations totaling $ 1.9 trillion.
HOW IT WORKS?
1) Ethtrade Co., LTD. Is applying to SINOSURE for trade insurance with its trading partner.
2) SINOSURE Corporation evaluates the solvency of a trading partner and, based on this assessment, sets a credit limit for it, a loan repayment term, the maximum possible percentage of insurance payments, as well as the cost of insurance services.
3) In accordance with the established credit limit and loan repayment periods, Ethtrade Co., LTD concludes a contract for the supply of equipment with its trading partner.
4) The trading partner makes an advance payment of 30% of the contract value, and Ethtrade Co., LTD. Is shipping the equipment to him. In some cases, delivery is possible without prepayment (considered individually).
5) Ethtrade Co., LTD. Receives SINOSURE insurance policy.
6) At the end of the loan period, the trading partner pays the loan amount.
It should be noted that after 2-3 successful transactions the loan amount can be increased by agreement with SINOSURE.
WHAT IS REQUIRED TO APPLY TO SINOSURE?
1) General information about the company:
- legal form (OAO, LLC, ZAO, etc.);
- amount of authorized capital;
- date of registration;
- legal and actual address;
- Web site;
- Contact Information.
2) Data on the operating activities of the company:
- Kind of activity;
- the main type of product;
- the number of employees;
- availability of real estate;
- information about the director and founders.
3) History of the company, development trends.
4) Financial statements for the last three years.
5) Information about the import activities of the company:
- the volume of imports for the entire period of the company;
- the volume of imports directly from China;
- A list of Chinese suppliers from whom goods were purchased;
- payment method;
- planned volume of imports for the next 2 years;
- the desired method of payment.
6) Banking information:
- A list of banks with which the company has ever collaborated;
- Information on loans previously received by the company.
7) Desired credit limit and loan repayment term